Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ballerinas

Happy New Year!

I've been compelled to follow in the footsteps of my BFF (Misty) to commit more time to my blogging. So, while "being busy and tired" are my excuses for missing the first couple of weeks of the year, I've come to the conclusion that the only way to accomplish my goal is to actually do some writing. We'll see how this goes. It's not a New Year's resolution; instead, I'm calling it a "project." Haha.

Today was a "stay home" day, which allowed me to work on another one of my projects: to de-clutter the house by the end of the month.

It was also a "no TV" day, which meant that the Ella and Alexa had to figure out other ways to entertain/occupy themselves. They decided that they were going to be ballerinas all day. Indeed, decked out in matching and flowing pink leotards, they happily played with their new kitchen and read books to each other. They even managed to find some time to create birthday cards for their daddy. :)






Thanks for reading! Till next time. -Emma

No comments: