Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ella Graduates from TCPG Pre-school Co-op

On Monday (August 30, 2010), Ella and her fellow classmates (most of whom she has known since she was just a year old) graduated from TCPG Preschool Co-op. We are so proud of her.

Ella poses with her cap and diploma.

Next Wednesday she will start attending a home-based preschool (Watch Me Grow) in Fremont. Her schedule is Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for three hours in the morning. Ella is very excited. And I'm very anxious. I know she'll be great and am grateful that her best bud, Andrew, will be going to the same school, but it'll also be the first time I will be bereft of my first-born. I am trying to focus on the positive side and that I will finally get some quality "one-on-one" time with Alexa.

Stay tuned... :)

Thanks for reading!
-Emma/Coco

No comments: