Here's what I did:
- Cut up the broccoli and cauliflower into smaller florettes and boiled them until soft (because I thought Ella might also like to eat it).
- Diced the tomatoes
- Sliced the kielbasa on the bias (about 1/2 inch) and again in half. Sauteed it in garlic and olive oil
- Cooked whole grain rotini pasta
- After draining the veggies and pasta, I mixed them together with about 1 TBSP of butter.
- Drained the oil from the kielbasa and tossed in with veggies and pasta.
- Added about 2 TBSP of creamy Italian dressing (just to slightly coat for added flavor).
- Tossed in diced tomatoes.
RJ liked it a lot. He said it made him feel healthy and actually had two servings. Yay for me! Hehehe.