Monday, November 24, 2008

Vertigo During Pregnancy

Last night, I had another bout of vertigo. It wasn't as severe as the first time it happened (around 20 weeks into this pregnancy), but it lasted a bit longer. In fact, I was still experiencing a mild case when RJ left for work this morning. I feel better now. Hopefully it doesn't return or we'll have to miss the TCPG Thanksgiving potluck. Did some research to see what I could do to alleviate the symptoms, but had no luck. Apparently it just goes away on its own. Some suggested dehydration could be the cause and thought that filling up on fluids would help, whil others suggested exercises. I'll look into those further and have them ready for when the next bout comes around. :) In the meantime, I'm gonna have to just suck it up!

No comments: