Thursday, January 10, 2008

Resolution Time

I think the New Year is a great time and opportunity to "wipe the slate clean" (or as clean as it can get) and to make some changes (or at least some improvements). Like most people, I've always made a list of things I need to work on - to be healthier, to be more organized, to be a better person, etc. So, the idea of New Year's Resolutions is obviously not novel. The real issue is whether I can stick to those resolutions.

My 2008 Resolutions are:
  1. No more soda.
  2. Do at least 20 push-ups daily.
  3. Minimize the procrastination.
  4. Write more.
  5. Be less bossy (especially to my husband).
I think I'm off to a semi-good start - at least with numbers 1 and 4. I haven't started on number 2 yet. But I've an excuse: I've been sick, and now Ella's sick; hence, no time to work out. Resolution number 3 is a resolution in progress or process. And finally, about being bossy... well, you're just gonna have to ask Mr. Rogerjon about that.

No comments: